Directions from Riverdale, NJ to the Vaginal Rejuvenation and Labiaplasty Specialists of the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey:
Directions to Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey (1777 Hamburg Turnpike, Suite 302-B, Wayne, NJ) from Riverdale, NJ:
- Head south on Newark Pompton Turnpike toward Post Ln
- Turn LEFT on Riverdale Rd
- Turn RIGHT on Riverdale Blvd
- Turn LEFT on Maple Ave
- Continue onto Dawes Hwy
- Turn RIGHT on Hamburg Turnpike
- Continue straight to stay on Hamburg Turnpike
- Turn RIGHT, then immediately LEFT to arrive at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey (1777 Hamburg Turnpike, Suite 302-B, Wayne, NJ)
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers:
- Labiaplasty (Labia Minora Reduction): Labia minora reduction surgery at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey involves the removal of extra tissue from the labia minora to ease pain and enhance a woman’s overall quality of life.
- Non-surgical Labiaplasty: Our board certified NJ gynecologists provide InMode®, a non-surgical vaginal tightening and rejuvenation procedure that targets the inner vaginal canal and labia majora with radio frequency (RF) technology. We also use ThermiVa® (temperature-controlled radiofrequency via ThermiVa® device to stimulate collagen production and relieve symptoms of vaginal laxity). Patients who use ThermiVa® can regain their vagina’s more youthful appearance and sensation.
- Labia Majora Reduction: The goal of labia majora reduction is to reduce the labia majora’s overall volume through the excision of extra tissue, the removal of fat, and the application of a lift or tightening procedure to the relaxed skin around the vagina.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers a plethora of surgical and non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation options including:
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The top board certified gynecologists meticulously remove any extra clitoral hood tissue with the goal of making the hood smaller, less obvious, and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Mons Pubis Reduction: The purpose of this surgery is to get rid of extra skin, smooth out the mons pubis, and boost your self-confidence in general.
- O-Shot for Women: In order to help the vaginal canal’s health and welfare, a non-invasive procedure called the O-Shot includes injecting your own Platelet-Rich-Plasma (blood plasma that has been augmented with platelets). Female sexual dysfunction is one of several medical disorders that can be treated with PRP injections, which are also used for other rejuvenation procedures.
- Perineal Scar Revision Surgery: Perineal scars can be unappealing and lead to a variety of vaginal dysfunctions, including overall discomfort, pain during sex, and bladder/bowel movement pain/incontinence. Despite the fact that perineal scars are typically not harmful. Once the process is over, which usually takes between 30 and 45 minutes, you are free to go home.
- Surgical and Nonsurgical Vaginal Tightening: Our committed gynecologists and sexual health specialists provide a range of vaginal tightening treatments, such as vaginal rejuvenation surgery, and painless Botox injections into the bladder, from non-surgical radio frequency (RF) and laser devices to surgical intervention.
- Urinary Incontinence Treatments: A number of surgical and noninvasive procedures are available from our top-tier Wayne, New Jersey based board certified gynecologists to address urinary incontinence.
- Vaginal Skin Tag Removal: An anesthetic is used during the minor process of removing a vaginal skin tag to ensure that patients are as comfortable and pain-free as possible. The process can be finished in less than 15 minutes.
The best in class gynecology cosmetic surgery team and doctors at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey are dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care, which has earned us a reputation as one of the best nonsurgical and surgical vaginal specialists in the greater New Jersey area. If you would like to schedule a free consultation with our team of board certified gynecology cosmetic surgeons, we encourage you to contact us.
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial complimentary consultation to final outcome. The honor and privilege of caring for patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final surgical and non-surgical outcome.
For more information or a complimentary consultation please feel free to contact Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey:
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey
1777 Hamburg Turnpike
Wayne, NJ 07470