Directions from Lincoln Park, NJ to the Vaginal Rejuvenation and Labiaplasty Specialists of the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey:
Please note: We offer in-person and virtual consultations.
Directions to Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey (1777 Hamburg Turnpike, Suite 302-B, Wayne, NJ) from Lincoln Park, NJ:
- Follow Park Ave to Comly Rd
- Head west on Park Ave
- Turn RIGHT to stay on Park Ave
- Slight LEFT onto Comly Rd
- Turn LEFT Ryerson Rd
- Continue onto Lincoln Park Rd
- Slight RIGHT to stay on Lincoln Park Rd
- Turn LEFT onto Newark Pompton Turnpike
- Turn RIGHT onto Alexander Ave
- Turn LEFT onto NJ-23 N
- Slight RIGHT toward Jackson Ave (signs for Jackson Ave)
- Turn RIGHT onto Jackson Ave
- Continue onto Pompton Plains Crossroad
- Turn LEFT onto Black Oak Ridge Rd
- Turn RIGHT onto Armstrong Ave
- Turn RIGHT onto Hamburg Turnpike
- Turn RIGHT, then immediately LEFT to arrive at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey (1777 Hamburg Turnpike, Suite 302-B, Wayne, NJ 07470)
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers:
- Labiaplasty (Labia Minora Reduction): Labia minora reduction surgery at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey involves the removal of extra tissue from the labia minora to ease pain and enhance a woman’s overall quality of life.
- Non-surgical Labiaplasty: Our board certified NJ gynecologists utilize InMode®, a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenating and tightening procedure that treats the inner vaginal canal and labia majora with radio frequency (RF) technology. We also perform ThermiVa® (temperature-controlled radiofrequency via ThermiVa® device to stimulate collagen production and relieve symptoms of vaginal laxity). Patients who use ThermiVa® can regain their vagina’s more youthful appearance and sensation.
- Labia Majora Reduction: A labia majora reduction can reduce the labia majora’s overall volume through the excision of extra tissue, the removal of fat, and the application of a lift or tightening procedure to the relaxed skin around the vagina.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers a number of surgical and non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatments including:
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The top board certified gynecologists carefully remove any extra clitoral hood tissue with the goal of making the hood smaller, less obvious, and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Mons Pubis Reduction: The purpose of this surgery is to remove of extra skin, smooth out the mons pubis, and increase your self-confidence in general.
- O-Shot for Women: A non-invasive procedure called the O-Shot rejuvenates the vagina. This procedure includes injecting your own Platelet-Rich-Plasma (blood plasma that has been augmented with platelets). Female sexual dysfunction is one of several medical disorders that can be treated with PRP injections, which are also used for other rejuvenation procedures.
- Perineal Scar Revision Surgery: Perineal scars can be less aesthetically pleasing than one would like and lead to any number of vaginal ailments, including overall discomfort, pain during sex, and bladder/bowel movement pain/incontinence. Despite the fact that perineal scars are typically not harmful. Once the process is over, which usually takes between 30 and 45 minutes, you are free to go home.
- Surgical and Nonsurgical Vaginal Tightening: Our committed gynecologists and sexual health specialists provide a range of vaginal tightening treatments, such as vaginal rejuvenation surgery, and pain-free BOTOX® injections directly in the bladder, from non-surgical radio frequency (RF) and laser devices to minimally invasive surgical intervention.
- Urinary Incontinence Treatments: A number of surgical and noninvasive procedures are available from our top-tier Wayne, New Jersey based board certified gynecologists to address urinary incontinence.
- Vaginal Skin Tag Removal: An anesthetic is used during the minor process of removing a vaginal skin tag to ensure that patients are as comfortable and pain-free as possible. The process can be finished in less than 15 minutes.
The best in class gynecology cosmetic surgery team and doctors at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey are dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care, which has earned us a reputation as one of the best nonsurgical and surgical vaginal specialists in the greater New Jersey area. If you would like to schedule a free consultation with our team of board certified gynecology cosmetic surgeons, we encourage you to contact us.
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial complimentary consultation to final outcome. The honor and privilege of caring for patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final surgical and non-surgical outcome.
For more information or a complimentary consultation please feel free to contact Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey:
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey
1777 Hamburg Turnpike
Wayne, NJ 07470