Urinary incontinence treatments are routinely performed in our boutique surgical suite at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey. The best in class team of board certified gynecology cosmetic surgeons at the Wayne, NJ based Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey provides a variety of surgical and nonsurgical treatments for urinary incontinence. Urinary incontinence is quite common, especially as a result of childbirth, the natural aging process, or vaginal trauma. Urinary incontinence may present as urge, stress, or mixed incontinence where a woman may pass urine unintentionally or feel the sudden and immediate urge to urinate. This can lead to embarrassment and general discomfort with your intimate areas, which is why our top rated board certified NJ based gynecology cosmetic surgeons offer a plethora of surgical and non-surgical urinary incontinence treatment options for those seeking medical intervention.
Please note: We offer in-person and virtual consultations.
Urinary incontinence is the involuntary passing of urine, which may be quite uncomfortable and distressing for many women. The causes are numerous, ranging from weak bladder muscles and pregnancy to a urinary tract infection, limited movement, and a symptom of menopause.
Sneezing, coughing, and exercising can all cause urinary incontinence. It could also be caused by the sound of rushing water (which brings on an urgent need to pee). Meanwhile, minuscule levels of leaking are frequently the result of nerve injury.
*Men can also be affected by urinary incontinence — particularly after prostate cancer surgery.
Types of Urinary Incontinence
- Urge: Urge-induced urinary incontinence is characterized by a sudden and immediate need to urinate, which can feel unavoidable and overwhelming. People who suffer from this sort of incontinence must urinate frequently.
- Stress: Stress incontinence is characterized by urine escaping as a result of physical activity that may exert pressure on the pelvic floor such as coughing, laughing, or sneezing.
- Mixed: Mixed incontinence is characterized by suffering from a combination of stress and urge incontinence.
Urinary Incontinence Treatments
Our dedicated team of incontinence specialist physicians and board certified gynecology cosmetic surgeons perform a range of treatments for urinary incontinence including:
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery: This surgical procedure helps to tighten the vaginal wall, labia majora, and labia minora through the removal of excess tissue and skin tightening / pulling techniques.
- Botox injections in the bladder: Botox injections can help women who suffer from urinary incontinence to prevent the pelvic muscles from leaking urine. The injections last up to 6-7 months.
The best in class surgical team and dedicated patient coordinators at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey are committed to providing patients with the highest level of patient care, which is why we offer a plethora of urinary incontinence treatments for women suffering from a loss of self-esteem and a decrease in vaginal tightness / control. Our gynecology cosmetic surgeons are board certified and specialize in the treatment of women’s issues, especially those associated with intimate areas.
The best in class gynecology cosmetic surgery team at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey is dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care, which has earned us a reputation as one of the best urinary incontinence specialists in the greater New Jersey area. If you would like to schedule a consultation with our team of board certified urinary incontinence gynecology cosmetic surgeons, we encourage you to contact us.
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey specializes in taking exceptional care of each urinary incontinence patient from the initial complimentary consultation to the post-operative period. The honor and privilege of caring for patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final surgical and non-surgical outcome.
For more information or a complimentary consultation please feel free to contact Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey:
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey
1777 Hamburg Turnpike
Wayne, NJ 07470