Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey
1777 Hamburg Turnpike
Wayne, NJ 07470
Please Note: Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers discreet free virtual and in-office consultations
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers:
- Labiaplasty (Labia Minora Reduction): A labia minora reduction is an outpatient cosmetic surgery that involves the removal of excess tissue in the labia minora to reduce discomfort and improve a woman’s quality of life.
- Non-surgical Labiaplasty: Our board certified NJ gynecologists offer InMode®: a non-surgical vaginal tightening and rejuvenation treatment that uses radio frequency (RF) technology targeted at the inner vaginal canal and labia majora and ThermiVa® (temperature-controlled radiofrequency via ThermiVa® device is used to stimulate the production of collagen and deplete vaginal laxity symptoms. ThermiVa® can help patients restore a more youthful-looking and feeling vagina).
- Labia Majora Reduction: Labia majora reduction aims to decrease the overall volume of the labia majora through the use of excess tissue excision, fat removal, and a lift or tightening technique applied to surrounding relaxed skin to rejuvenate the vagina’s look, feel, and overall aesthetic.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers multiple vaginal rejuvenation options including:
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The best in class board certified gynecologists carefully remove the excess clitoral hood tissue, while aiming to make the hood smaller, less noticeable, and neater.
- Mons Pubis Reduction: The goal of this procedure is to eliminate excess skin, shape the mons pubis into a smoother silhouette, and improve your overall body confidence.
- O-Shot for Women: The O-Shot is a non-invasive treatment that involves injecting your own Platelet Rich Plasma (blood plasma that has been enhanced with platelets) into the vaginal canal to assist improve the health and wellbeing of the area. PRP injections are a popular rejuvenation treatment for a variety of medical conditions, including female sexual dysfunction.
- Perineal Scar Revision Surgery: While perineal scars are generally harmless, they can be aesthetically displeasing and cause a number of vaginal dysfunctions such as general discomfort, pain during sex, and bladder / bowel movement pain / incontinence. The surgery typically takes between 30-45 minutes and you can return home after the procedure is complete.
- Surgical and Nonsurgical Vaginal Tightening: From non-surgical radio frequency (RF) and laser devices to surgical intervention, our dedicated gynecologist and sexual health specialists offer a variety of vaginal tightening treatments including Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and painless Botox injections into the bladder.
- Urinary Incontinence Treatments: Our best in class Wayne, NJ board certified gynecologists offer a variety of surgical and nonsurgical treatments for urinary incontinence.
- Vaginal Skin Tag Removal: Vaginal skin tag removal is a minor procedure performed with a local anesthetic to ensure patients experience maximum comfort and zero pain. The procedure can be performed in under 15 minutes.
- Westminster Hotel
550 W Mt Pleasant Ave, Livingston, NJ 07039
- Sheraton Parsippany Hotel
199 Smith Rd, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054
- Hilton Parsippany
1 Hilton Ct, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054
- Hilton Woodcliff Lake
200 Tice Blvd, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
- Hanover Marriot
1401 NJ-10 E, Whippany, NJ 07981
- Archer Hotel Florham Park
130 Park Ave, Florham Park, NJ 07932
- The MC Hotel
690 Bloomfield Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042
- Sonesta Hamilton Park Morristown Hotel
175 Park Ave, Florham Park, NJ 07932
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown
2 Whippany Rd, Morristown, NJ 07960
- Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel
801 Rutherford Ave, Rutherford, NJ 07070
Transportation & NYC Hotels Near Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey, 1777 Hamburg Turnpike, Suite 302-B, Wayne, NJ 07470
The board certified surgeons of Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey want the patient to concentrate only on the cosmetic surgery and recovery, not travel arrangements. Whether you are traveling to us by train, subway, car, or plane, we will happily assist you with directions and your travel accommodations.
You have the option among the following three major airports if you fly into New York City:
|Airport||Distance from our office||Travel time by car||Travel time by public transportation|
|LaGuardia Airport (Domestic Only)||32 miles||15 minutes||42 minutes|
|John F. Kennedy International Airport||41 miles||36 minutes||1 hour|
|Newark Liberty International Airport||23 miles||19nminutes||32 minutes|
- Directions from Fairfield, NJ
- Directions from Lincoln Park, NJ
- Directions from Montclair, NJ
- Directions from Oakland, NJ
- Directions from Paterson, NJ
- Directions from Riverdale, NJ
The best in class gynecology cosmetic surgery team at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey is dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care, which has earned us a reputation as one of the best specialist gynecology surgeons in the greater New Jersey area. If you would like to schedule a consultation with our team of board certified specialist doctors, we encourage you to contact us.
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial complimentary consultation to the post-operative period. The honor and privilege of caring for patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final surgical and non-surgical outcome.
For more information or a complimentary consultation please feel free to contact Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey: