Surgical and non-surgical vaginal tightening procedures are offered at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey. Vaginal tightening is one of the most popular treatments performed by our top rated board certified vaginal tightening specialist OB/GYN team at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey. From non-surgical radio frequency (RF) and laser devices to surgical intervention, our dedicated team of OB/GYN and female sexual health specialists offer a variety of vaginal tightening treatments. Our exceptional physicians and patient coordinators aim to provide our patients with the highest quality of patient care, from your initial consultation to the final post-treatment outcome. If you suffer from loose vaginal skin, poor bladder control (urinary incontinence), pain during sex, loss of ability to orgasm, or depletion in self-confidence, it may be time to consider medical intervention to rejuvenate your vagina and restore its youthful glow.
Please Note: Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers discrete free virtual and in-office consultations.
Due to the natural aging process, childbirth, menopause, genetics, and vaginal trauma, your intimate area may become more unsightly. This can cause a number of negative side effects, both physical and psychological. At the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey, we aim to restore comfort and confidence in our patients so they may live their lives to the fullest.
Symptoms of vaginal laxity include:
- Diminished libido
- Lack of self-confidence
- Minimal or no vaginal lubrication
- Pain during sex
- Decreased vaginal sensitivity in the canal, clitoris, or G-Spot (the O-Shot tends to help with this)
If you suffer from vaginal stretching, there is no reason to be embarrassed or self-conscious, as it is a natural part of life and many women experience it at some point during adulthood. Our top rated NJ based OB/GYN and vaginal tightening specialist gynecology cosmetic surgeons routinely perform individualized vaginal tightening treatment for each patient to reflect their anatomical and aesthetic needs.
Vaginal tightening may come in a number of treatments including:
- InMode®: During InMode® vaginal rejuvenation, your top of the line gynecology cosmetic surgeon aims to restore a youthful vaginal canal through radiofrequency (RF) tightening of the surrounding tissue. The minimally-invasive, non-ablative vaginal rejuvenation procedure aims to tighten, shrink, and restore youthfulness to a patient’s vagina through painless medical intervention using the most innovative FDA-approved technology.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery: This surgical procedure helps to tighten (vaginal tightening) the vaginal wall, labia majora, and labia minora through the removal of excess tissue and skin tightening / pulling techniques. Vaginal rejuvenation surgery can effectively treat laxity and restore the vagina’s youthfulness.
- Labiaplasty: This procedures may be performed in a surgical or non-surgical setting, depending on the patient’s unique anatomy and surgical desires. Labiaplasty consists of reducing the overall size of the labia by removing the excess tissue from the labia minora, labia majora, or both. Your top rated gynecologist makes a minuscule incisions on the necessary labia and removes excess tissue / fat from the area. Once finished, dissolving stitches are carefully placed at the incision and dissolve over time.
- Vaginoplasty: Vaginoplasty aims to tighten the vaginal wall after it has become lax from childbirth or the natural aging process. The pelvic floor muscles and the perineal body at the vaginal opening are repaired during vaginoplasty. This aids in the treatment of recurring issues like urine incontinence and vaginal numbness. Vaginoplasty can help create a tight, younger looking vagina.
- Pelvic Floor & Perineum Tightening: The top notch NJ board certified gynecologists of the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey routinely perform pelvic floor / perineum tightening as a vaginal rejuvenation procedure aims to help repair the appearance of the perineum, which can become misshaped as a result of vaginal trauma (commonly natural childbirth). During this procedure, your gynecology cosmetic surgeon enhances the look and feel of the perineum and increases the muscular tone in your vaginal muscles / pelvic floors, which are often damaged due to childbirth or the natural aging process.
The best in class gynecology cosmetic surgery team at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey is dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care, which has earned us a reputation as one of the best vaginal tightening specialist gynecology cosmetic surgery practices in the greater New Jersey area. If you would like to schedule a consultation with our team of board certified vaginal tightening specialist gynecology cosmetic surgeons, we encourage you to contact us.
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial complimentary consultation to the follow-ups. The honor and privilege of caring for patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final surgical and non-surgical vaginal outcome.
For more information or a complimentary vaginal rejuvenation vaginal tightening consultation please feel free to contact Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey: