Directions to the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey from Montclair:
Please note: We offer in-person and virtual consultations.
Driving Directions to the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey (Wayne, NJ) from Montclair, NJ:
- Head northeast on Park St toward Mid Park Ln
- Continue onto Watchung Ave
- Continue straight to stay on Watchung Ave
- Turn RIGHT onto Upper Mountain Ave
- Turn LEFT onto Bradford Ave
- Turn RIGHT onto NJ-23/Pompton Ave
- Keep LEFT to continue on NJ-23 N
- Continue straight to stay on NJ-23 N
- Turn RIGHT onto State Rd 23 N Service Rd
- Keep RIGHT
- Continue straight
- Continue onto Black Oak Ridge Rd
- Turn RIGHT onto Armstrong Ave
- Turn RIGHT onto Hamburg Turnpike
- Turn RIGHT, then LEFT to arrive at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers:
- Labiaplasty (Labia Minora Reduction):Excess tissue from the labia minora is removed during labia minora reduction surgery at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey to reduce pain and improve a woman’s quality of life in general.
- Non-surgical Labiaplasty: Our board certified NJ gynecologists perform InMode®, a non-surgical vaginal tightening and rejuvenation treatment that targets the labia majora and inner vaginal canal with radio frequency (RF) technology. We also use ThermiVa® (temperature-controlled radiofrequency via ThermiVa® device to stimulate collagen production and relieve symptoms of vaginal laxity). Patients who use ThermiVa® can regain their vagina’s more youthful appearance and sensation.
- Labia Majora Reduction: The goal of labia majora reduction is to reduce the labia majora’s overall volume through the excision of extra tissue, the removal of fat, and the application of a lift or tightening procedure to the relaxed skin around the vagina.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers a plethora of surgical and non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation options including:
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The top board certified gynecologists meticulously remove any extra clitoral hood tissue with the goal of making the hood smaller, less obvious, and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Mons Pubis Reduction: The goal of a mons pubis reduction is to surgically get rid of extra skin, smooth out the mons pubis, and boost your self-confidence in general.
- O-Shot for Women: We offer a non-surgical treatment that can naturally rejuvenate the vaginal canal’s health and welfare. It is a non-invasive procedure called the O-Shot. This includes the gynecologist injecting your own Platelet-Rich-Plasma (blood plasma that has been augmented with platelets) back into your vagina. Female sexual dysfunction is one of several medical disorders that can be treated with PRP injections, which are also used for other rejuvenation procedures.
- Perineal Scar Revision Surgery: Perineal scars can look unattractive and lead to a variety of vaginal dysfunctions, including symptoms such as discomfort, pain during sex, and bladder/bowel movement pain/incontinence. Despite the fact that perineal scars are normal and harmless. Once finished with the procedure, which takes between 30 and 45 minutes, you are free to go home.
- Surgical and Nonsurgical Vaginal Tightening: Our committed gynecologists and sexual health specialists provide a range of vaginal tightening treatments, such as vaginal rejuvenation surgery, and painless BOTOX® injections into the bladder, from non-surgical radio frequency (RF) and laser devices to surgical intervention.
- Urinary Incontinence Treatments: Our top tier Wayne, New Jersey based board certified gynecologists offer surgical and non-surgical treatment options for patients looking to address urinary incontinence.
- Vaginal Skin Tag Removal: An anesthetic is used during the minor process of removing a vaginal skin tag to ensure that patients are as comfortable and pain-free as possible. The process can be finished in less than 15 minutes.
The best in class gynecology cosmetic surgery team and doctors at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey are dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care, which has earned us a reputation as one of the best nonsurgical and surgical vaginal specialists in the greater New Jersey area. If you would like to schedule a free consultation with our team of board certified gynecology cosmetic surgeons, we encourage you to contact us.
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial complimentary consultation to final outcome. The honor and privilege of caring for patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final surgical and non-surgical outcome.
For more information or a complimentary consultation please feel free to contact Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey:
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey
1777 Hamburg Turnpike
Wayne, NJ 07470