The board certified gynecologist, Peter Balazs MD, is a top rated, best in class surgical & non-surgical labiaplasty doctor in Wayne, NJ, Free consultations.
Dr. Balazs is the medical director of the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey (Wayne, NJ). Our medical practice provides:
- Experienced board certified, best in class gynecologists.
- Competitive pricing.
- Female surgical and non-surgical options.
- You will enjoy the luxury and benefit of a top-rated concierge environment without the hassle of long hospital waiting room times and paperwork.
- We offer in-person and virtual consultations.
- The ability to finance any procedure.
- All surgeries and non-surgical treatments are performed in our office’s fully accredited surgical suite (which means you do not have to have surgery in a hospital).
Dr. Peter Balazs is sought after by patients from the tri-state areas and around the world for his surgical and non-surgical cosmetic surgery procedures due to his cutting-edge techniques, quality care, and beautiful results using proven techniques that require minimal downtime and scarring. His impressive credentials include:
- Semmelweis Medical University, Budapest, Hungary
- Cardiac Surgery Resident PGYI-II, Hungary
- Ob/Gyn Resident PGY I-III, Hungary
- Ob/Gyn Resident, Chief Resident, Mount Sinai School of Medicine PGYI-PGY IV, New Jersey
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association
- International Society of Cosmetogynecology
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease
- Da Vinci Robotic System Training, Advanced Gynecologic Robotic Training
- Mount Sinai Residency Program at SJUMC
- Director of Minimally Invasive Surgery Residency Training at SJUMC
- Medical Diploma of Semmelweis University, Hungary
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates Diploma (ECFMG)
- Certificate of Completion of Ob-Gyn Resident Program of Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New Jersey, USA
- Certificate of Chief Ob-Gyn Resident of Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New Jersey, USA
- Fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Resident Award Winner
- Best Teacher Award for Residency Program
- Da Vinci Robotic System Training
- Advanced Gynecologic Robotic Training
- Cosmetic Options for the Hysterectomy Patient
- Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) and Hysteroscopy Workshop
- Single site Robotic Training
- Medical director of NVMedicalaesthetics
- Medical director of Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey
- Medical director of Center for Modern Surgery, New Jersey
- Faculty Member and Attending Ob-Gyn and Consultant at North Hudson Clinic St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, Paterson, New Jersey OB-Gyn Department
- Program director of residency Chief Ob-Gyn Resident, PGY IV, Mount Sinai School of Medicine Paterson, NJ
- Ob-Gyn Resident, PGY I-PGY III, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Paterson, NJ
- Locum SHO Peninsula NHS Treatment Centre Plymouth, United Kingdom
- OB-GYN Residency PGY I-PGY III, National Health Institute of Hungary Budapest, Hungary
- Cardiac Surgery Resident PGYI-II, Hungarian Institute of Cardiology, Department of Cardiac Surgery Budapest, Hungary
- LOCUM Coverage via LEXX Healthcare
The best in class gynecology cosmetic surgery team and doctors at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey are dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care, which has earned us a reputation as one of the best nonsurgical and surgical vaginal specialists in the greater New Jersey area. If you would like to schedule a free consultation with our team of board certified gynecology cosmetic surgeons, we encourage you to contact us.
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial complimentary consultation to final outcome. The honor and privilege of caring for patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final surgical and non-surgical outcome.
For more information or a complimentary consultation, please feel free to contact Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey: