Surgical and nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation procedures are offered by the vaginal rejuvenation specialists at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey. Our top of the line gynecology cosmetic surgeons at the Wayne, NJ based Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey routinely perform surgical and nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation treatments at our state-of-the-art boutique surgery suite. Many women seek medical intervention to tighten and revitalize the vagina after childbirth, the natural aging process, hormonal imbalances, or for aesthetic reasons. Vaginal rejuvenation with our board certified team of gynecology cosmetic surgeons can help women restore a more youthful vagina in terms of the look and feel. Vaginal rejuvenation consists of a number of surgical operations that can improve the appearance, sensation, and function of your vagina and adjacent tissues, such as your labia and perineum. This is accomplished by contracting the vaginal muscles and shrinking the labia.
“I recently had surgery done by Dr. Balazs. He is an amazing surgeon. Dr. Balazs is extremely professional, knowledgeable and precise. I was up and about the next day and my scar is minimum. Thank you Dr. Balazs” ~ HealthGrades
Please note: We offer complimentary in-person and virtual consultations.
Many women become self-conscious of the appearance and feel of their intimate areas, which change over time as a result of natural events such as the aging process or childbirth. It may come in the form of stretched labia minora / majora or a stretched vaginal wall – both of which may occur as a result of natural childbirth or the aging process – and cause symptoms such as lack of vaginal sensation or sexual arousal.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers multiple vaginal rejuvenation options including:
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The best in class board certified gynecologists carefully remove the excess clitoral hood tissue, while aiming to make the hood smaller, less noticeable, and neater.
- Mons Pubis Reduction: The goal of this procedure is to eliminate excess skin, shape the mons pubis into a smoother silhouette, and improve your overall body confidence.
- O-Shot for Women: The O-Shot is a non-invasive treatment that involves injecting your own Platelet Rich Plasma (blood plasma that has been enhanced with platelets) into the vaginal canal to assist improve the health and wellbeing of the area. PRP injections are a popular rejuvenation treatment for a variety of medical conditions, including female sexual dysfunction.
- Perineal Scar Revision Surgery: While perineal scars are generally harmless, they can be aesthetically displeasing and cause a number of vaginal dysfunctions such as general discomfort, pain during sex, and bladder / bowel movement pain / incontinence. The surgery typically takes between 30-45 minutes and you can return home after the procedure is complete.
- Surgical and Nonsurgical Vaginal Tightening: From non-surgical radio frequency (RF) and laser devices to surgical intervention, our dedicated gynecologist and sexual health specialists offer a variety of vaginal tightening treatments including Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery, and painless Botox injections into the bladder.
You may be a candidate for vaginal rejuvenation if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Diminished sex drive
- Vaginal burning / itching
- Tone loss in labia
- Vaginal prolapse
- Decreased vaginal lubrication
- Vaginal looseness
- Vaginal discomfort during exercise or daily activities
- Pain during intercourse
- Urinary incontinence
- Loss of self-confidence
Vaginal rejuvenation surgery consists of a combination of procedures to revitalize the vagina and make it look / feel younger with a number of innovative, minimally invasive techniques. Each vaginal rejuvenation surgery is custom-tailored to meet each patient’s unique anatomical and aesthetic needs to ensure our top of the line board certified NJ based gynecology cosmetic surgeons provide the highest quality of care.
Additional Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedures offered by the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey include:
- Labiaplasty: This procedure may be performed in a surgical or non-surgical setting, depending on the patient’s unique anatomy and surgical desires. Labiaplasty consists of reducing the overall size of the labia by removing excess tissue from the labia minora, labia majora, or both. Your top rated board certified gynecology cosmetic surgeon makes minuscule incisions on the necessary labia and removes excess tissue / fat from the area. Once finished, dissolving stitches are carefully placed at the incision and dissolve over time.
- Vaginoplasty: Vaginoplasty aims to tighten the vaginal wall after it has become lax from childbirth or the natural aging process. The pelvic floor muscles and the perineal body at the vaginal opening are repaired during vaginoplasty. This aids in the treatment of recurring issues like urine incontinence and vaginal numbness. Vaginoplasty can help create a tighter, younger looking vagina.
- Vaginal Tightening & Perineum Tightening: The top notch NJ board certified gynecology cosmetic surgeons of the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey routinely perform pelvic floor / perineum tightening as a vaginal rejuvenation procedure. The procedure aims to help repair the appearance of the perineum, which can become misshaped as a result of vaginal trauma (commonly natural childbirth). During this procedure, your gynecology cosmetic surgeon enhances the look and feel of the perineum and increases the muscular tone in your vaginal muscles / pelvic floor, which are often damaged due to childbirth or the natural aging process.
Many patients opt to undergo a single procedure or all of the above, depending on their anatomical needs and cosmetic desires. The vaginal rejuvenation procedure takes 1-3 hours depending on your individual treatment plan and post-surgical goals. The recovery time is about 1-2 weeks and you must refrain from having intercourse for at least 6 weeks following your vaginal rejuvenation procedure with our team of best in class gynecology cosmetic surgeons in order to ensure proper healing.
The best in class gynecology cosmetic surgery team at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey is dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care, which has earned us a reputation as one of the best vaginal rejuvenation specialists in the greater New Jersey area. If you would like to schedule a consultation with our team of board certified vaginal rejuvenation specialist gynecology cosmetic surgeons, we encourage you to contact us.
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey specializes in taking exceptional care of each vaginal rejuvenation patient from the initial complimentary consultation to the post-operative or post nonsurgical treatment period. The honor and privilege of caring for patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final surgical and non-surgical outcome.
For more information or a complimentary consultation please feel free to contact Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey: