The best in class board certified gynecology cosmetic surgeons of Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey (Wayne, NJ) routinely perform surgical labiaplasty (labia minora reduction) and non-surgical labiaplasty, labia majora reduction surgery, clitoral hood reduction surgery, non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation, mons pubis reduction surgery (pubic liposuction), vaginal rejuvenation, vaginal tightening, the O-shot, and vaginal skin tag removal.
Please Note: Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers discrete free virtual and in-office consultations
Every surgery and non-surgical treatment is performed at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey’s fully accredited surgical suite. This means you do not need to go to a hospital.
“Dr. Balazs is the best doctor anyone can ask for. If I was able to give him a 10 star I would. I was really nervous before surgery but he made me feel better after explaining to me how surgery is done. No doctor will take there time to explain steps of surgery and what to expect afterwards, Dr. Balazs is really the man! He even called me after surgery a few times to find out how I was doing. I definitely would recommend my friends to him. Now I am 3 days after surgery and feeling and looking better than ever. This medical practice offers the best price for surgery I found in New Jersey and the free online consultation was a plus.” ~ Google
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey is spearheaded by our board certified gynecologist Peter Balazs, MD, FACOG. Due to his impressive credentials, Dr. Balazs is sought after by patients from the tri-state and greater NJ area for his (and his team’s) surgical and non-surgical vaginal cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures due to his cutting-edge techniques, quality care, and beautiful results using proven techniques that require minimal downtime and scarring (frequently there is no scarring). His impressive credentials include:
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association
- International Society of Cosmetogynecology
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease
- Da Vinci Robotic System Training: Advanced Gynecologic Robotic Training
- Mount Sinai Residency Program at SJUMC
- Director of Minimally Invasive Surgery Residency Training at SJUMC
The Wayne, NJ board certified gynecologist, Peter Balazs, MD is additionally a highly rated author and speaker who has written and co-authored numerous journal articles on cosmetic gynecology to share his knowledge and best practices with other gynecological surgeons who perform surgical and non-surgical cosmetic gynecology treatments and procedures.
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers:
- Labiaplasty (Labia Minora Reduction): A labia minora reduction is an outpatient cosmetic surgery that involves the removal of excess tissue in the labia minora to reduce discomfort and improve a woman’s quality of life.
- Non-surgical Labiaplasty: Our board certified NJ gynecologists offer InMode®: a non-surgical vaginal tightening and rejuvenation treatment that uses radio frequency (RF) technology targeted at the inner vaginal canal and labia majora and ThermiVa® (temperature-controlled radiofrequency via ThermiVa® device is used to stimulate the production of collagen and deplete vaginal laxity symptoms. ThermiVa® can help patients restore a more youthful looking and feeling vagina).
- Labia Majora Reduction: Labia majora reduction aims to decrease the overall volume of the labia majora through the use of excess tissue excision, fat removal, and a lift or tightening technique applied to surrounding relaxed skin to rejuvenate the vagina’s look, feel, and overall aesthetic.
- Labiaplasty Revision and Reconstruction: Revision labiaplasty is offered by the gynecology cosmetic surgeons at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey. A revision labiaplasty consists of the construction or revision of the labia after a prior labia minora or labia majora reduction surgery.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey offers multiple vaginal rejuvenation options including:
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The best in class board certified gynecologists carefully removes the excess clitoral hood tissue, while aiming to make the hood smaller, less noticeable, and neater.
- Mons Pubis Reduction: The goal of this procedure is to eliminate excess skin, shape the mons pubis into a smoother silhouette, and improve your overall body confidence.
- O-Shot for Women: The O-Shot is a non-invasive treatment that involves injecting your own Platelet Rich Plasma (blood plasma that has been enhanced with platelets) into the vaginal canal to assist improve the health and wellbeing of the area. PRP injections are a popular rejuvenation treatment for a variety of medical conditions, including female sexual dysfunction.
- Perineal Scar Revision Surgery: While perineal scars are generally harmless, they can be aesthetically displeasing and cause a number of vaginal dysfunctions such as general discomfort, pain during sex, and bladder / bowel movement pain / incontinence. The surgery typically takes between 30-45 minutes and you can return home after the procedure is complete.
- Surgical and Nonsurgical Vaginal Tightening: From non-surgical radio frequency (RF) and laser devices to surgical intervention, our dedicated gynecologist and sexual health specialists offer a variety of vaginal tightening treatments including Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery, and painless Botox injections into the bladder.
- Urinary Incontinence Treatments: Our best in class Wayne, NJ board certified gynecologists offer a variety of surgical and nonsurgical treatments for urinary incontinence.
- Vaginal Skin Tag Removal: Vaginal skin tag removal is a minor procedure performed with a local anesthetic to ensure patients experience maximum comfort and zero pain. The procedure can be performed in under 15 minutes.
The best in class gynecology cosmetic surgery team and doctors at the Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey are dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care, which has earned us a reputation as one of the best nonsurgical and surgical vaginal specialists in the greater New Jersey area. If you would like to schedule a free consultation with our team of board certified gynecology cosmetic surgeons, we encourage you to contact us.
Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial complimentary consultation to final outcome. The honor and privilege of caring for patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final surgical and non-surgical outcome.
For more information or a complimentary consultation please feel free to contact Labiaplasty Center of New Jersey: